Saturday, September 7, 2013

Rebecca Taylor: Edge, Edge, Edge!!!

We know Rebecca Taylor for her beautifully crafted, feminine pieces, but she's equally talented in the field of rock n' roll.  She incorporates zipper and leather accents into her clothing with as much ease as she does chiffon and lace. The following two pieces are by far my FAVOURITES thus far:

"Tweed Moto Vest" in Black

I LOVE the "Tweed Moto Vest" in Black. This piece, with its asymmetrical zip closure, raw edges, and leather details is refined edge at its finest! The possibilities with this vest are endless; I see it with a basic tee, leather pants, and moto inspired boots for sure, but can also picture it worn over a LBD and ankle booties for a sexy evening look.

"Boucle and Leather Blazer" in Camel

My obsession with the "Boucle and Leather Blazer" in Camel was an absolute no-brainer!!! I love, want, need to have ALL her jackets; I see each of them as fabulous "investments" in a to die for wardrobe, and can't wait to see this with my newly acquired grey tee, dark skinnies, and neck FULL of sparkly gems!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig