Monday, March 7, 2011

Rich & Skinny Island Trouser

Well, all the "fashionistas" already know that the "IT" pant of the season is anything wide legged. I'm so loving this look; it's fresh, flowy, and so cool. All the couture designers have this pant in their runway collection: Chloe, Marc Jacobs, and Derek Lam to name a few...............I would pair these with some great wedge espadrilles (hello Jimmy Choo!!!), a skinny little belt, basic tee, and cardi for a chic daytime look. For evening, put on a slightly less flowy (not as voluminous) top, a more refined wedge, big chunky necklace, and you're ready to go!

For all you skinny converts, not to worry, they're still in. They are "almost" becoming a classic in every girl's wardrobe. I am just a HUGE fan of the new sillouette, as ANY body type looks fab in the wide leg, OR bell bottom. If you read all the stylists' reviews, they slim down everyone's hips. I, for one, am a fan of that!!!

*Eryn, I want you to try these on too :)
*Britta, these are for you!!!
*Marjorie, if you're reading this, I think you'd look awesome in these paired with a Velvet tee, leather jacket, and Chan Luu scarf!!!
Share:

1 comment

  1. OMG, I bought these today....the most AMAZING pants...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig