Thursday, October 1, 2015

PJ Salvage: Jammin' In Our Jammies

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: JAMMIES. ARE. THE. BEST. While I LOVE being a fashionista, taking off my jam-a-lams in the morning to put on a pair of jeans is a struggle of epic proportions. Just thinking about pajamas makes me happy, so imagine my excitement when PJ Salvage's cuddly, cozy, warm "Santa Fe Cardigan(s)" came in!!!

"Santa Fe Cardigan" received in Navy and Charcoal

Available in Navy and Charcoal, these cardigans are SOOOO fluffy they're literally wearable blankets!!! Not only are they perfect lounge wear around the house, they can also be worn (quite proudly) out and about, lol!!! Running errands, stepping out for coffee, going for a walk, or, for those long, sleepless nights spent studying at university...the possibilities are endless. You need to TREAT YO SELF to this cardi; trust me, you'll thank me later!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig