Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nation Ltd.: Basics And A "Treat"

We LOVE basics around here, especially linen basics because they fall into that very elusive category of "dressy/casual," that category whose pieces pair just as beautifully with weeks old denim as they do thousand dollar skirts. Nation Ltd.'s most recent delivery is, in my opinion, one of their BEST ever!!! 

"Clear Creek Tank" received in Winter White

I love the "Clear Creek Tank" in Winter White! I'm SOOOO loving the higher neckline and slightly fuller silhouette; this is the perfect tank to wear under a textured jacket with distressed skinnies, ankle boots, and a statement necklace.

"Solvang Top" in Black

The "Solvang Top" in Black is my favourite of the bunch, a real "treat." I LOVE the drapey front, flouncy sleeves, and hi-lo hemline; I see it as the perfect topper to dark skinnies and motorcycle boots, or leather leggings and pointed toe pumps. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig