Saturday, March 23, 2013

Paige's Pick

Between today's beautiful weather, and the spring/summer season ahead, I thought I'd do a quick "Paige's Pick" on an outfit I think will be perfect for this time of year. I started off with Lauren Moshi's "Hippie Lips Tess Tee" in Pearl, and added 7FAM's "Slim Cigarette" pants in Peony. To top it off, I chose 7FAM's "Denim Jacket With Pearl Embellishment" in Light Destroyed and a long Chan Luu necklace. For footwear, I chose mine and everyone else's current obsession, Ash's "Jezabel" booties in Taupe. To further summer-ize this look, I recommend a pair of white or black denim shorts. On a hot day, swap out the jean jacket for a large and festive arm party!!!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig