Monday, April 11, 2011

New Goodies From Joie

Orange has long been a favourite colour of mine to wear in the Summer, so needless to say I was ecstatic with our most recent delivery from Joie! Below are some of my picks from this grouping...

Mini Ikhat Border "Alette" Tank

Joie Painterly Floral "Tamia" Tank

Painterly Floral "Balinda" Dress

I LOVE this collection, and the "Painterly Floral" prints in particular!!! I think that the "Tamia" tank would be amazing paired with this season's bell-bottom jeans, sky high wedges, a bold statement necklace, and a wristful (or two) of jingly-jangly bangles...ahhhh!!! Also, I totally envision the "Balinda" dress with western style boots, and a great Chan Luu scarf...Claire, are you listening???

*Iris, if you're reading this, call me!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig