Thursday, May 8, 2014

Joie: I Want Candy

My favourite part of the sun coming out is that I can now wear all my brightly coloured clothes!!! I finally get to feed my sweet tooth with all the candy colours of summer.

"Peri B Dress" in Bougainvillea

I absolutely love Joie's "Peri B Dress" in Bougainvillea! I'm OBSESSED with this beautiful shade of of pink; it reminds  me of watermelon pieces on a picnic, or strawberry popsicles by the pool...YUM!!! This tank dress is super easy to wear, and even though "more is more" is the Yu girls' adopted motto, looks perfectly perfect all on its own. For a colour addict like myself, I'd LOVE to see this dress accessorized with gold and turquoise jewels, fabulous outfit for a backyard barbecue or afternoon stroll through the park.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig