Thursday, April 3, 2014

Britty's Must Have!!!

It's been a little while since I've SPLURGED on a Yu Fashion goodie, so it's safe to say I'm "HUNGRY" for a purchase!!! There are SO many tempting finds right now, I really can't decide what will satisfy my hunger best, LOL!

I'm torn between 2 amazing and equally versatile items: Free People's "Pattern Kimono Cardi" in Black Combo and Mackage's "Roni Zipper Organizer" in Silver. I've been searching and searching for the perfect kimono for spring/summer, and this may be THE one! I love its boho-inspired feel, while NOT being too over the top with its detailing. In my opinion, the fact that it's black as opposed to brightly coloured, makes it automatically MUCH more wearable in my wardrobe. I picture myself wearing this kimono with a cropped top, distressed denim shorts, tall gladiator sandals, and a big, floppy hat!

"Pattern Kimono Cardi" in Black Combo

In addition to the kimono, I feel I also CAN'T live without Mackage's "Roni Zipper Organizer" in Silver! It's an incredibly gorgeous, shiny clutch reminding me a lot of a precious gem! I love its compact size and many card compartments; I picture myself wearing it with distressed skinnies, a plaid shirt, and pointed toe, silver flats!

"Roni Zipper Organizer With Strap" in Silver

AHHH...PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND!!!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig