Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sale Shopping = Treasure Hunting

As my New Year's resolution is to be smarter with money, I've been doing quite a bit of digging through our sale section. Today, my find is Equipment's "Lynn Blouse" in Black! It's such a lovely piece and is extremely versatile, a shirt one can literally wear everyday, for any occasion! In the pictures below, I've it styled with Vince's "Piped Sweatpant(s)" in Dark Heather Grey for a casual look, and then, with Rebecca Taylor's "Pull On Crepe Pant" and "Embellished Tweed Blazer" for a dressier alternative. This top also looks AMAZING worn with jeans and a leather jacket.

CASUAL

DRESSY

 Regularly $290, the "Lynn Blouse" is now $203. I think that's pretty hard to beat considering the multiple looks it can create.  Who could resist such a steal of a deal???

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig