Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Britt's Must Have!!!

This week my must have is Ella Moss' "Jaime Lace Romper" in Black!!! I'm going on vacation in April, so am slowly starting to gather some new summer pieces; I really think this would be a great piece to bring along!
For vacation purposes, I picture it dressed down during the day with a floppy hat and wedge sandals, and then, dressed up at night with a pair of heels and a statement necklace. It's such a versatile piece, which is great when you're trying to pack light...you're essentially getting two different outfits for the price of one!!! What really attracts me to this romper though, is not its versatility, but rather the gorgeous lace detailing, high neckline, and scalloped hem! I think these things all work FABULOUSLY together, and really make a chic and sophisticated statement! I'm such a fan of high necklines as I find they look best with big statement necklaces, and I'm DEFINITELY a fan of those!!!

"Jaime Lace Romper" in Black

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig