Thursday, January 16, 2014

Britt's Must Have!!!

"Zach Backpack" in Black

I've had my eye on Rebecca Minkoff's fabulous"Zach Backpack" for awhile now, and think its time to crack down and finally buy it! I just CANNOT resist its PERFECTION any longer!!!
What I love most about this bag is the textured leather. I find it super edgy and gives the backpack a cool, "worn in" look! The versatility of this bag is also fabulous; it can be worn a ton of different ways! Because the straps are interchangeable, the bag has a variety of purposes besides being "just" a backpack. It makes for a great little school bag, as well as a carry-on bag for travel. My intention is to use this bag to carry my camera (and other goodies) while on holidays!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig