Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Britt's Must Have!!!


"Luxor Cuff" in Ivory and Turquoise

I'm SOOOO in LOVE with Julie Vos' "Luxor Cuff Bangle"!!! It's such an AMAZING statement bracelet, a perfect piece for the summer especially if you're traveling to an exotic destination! To me, its very "tribal meets boho" with a touch of glam thrown in. When I look at it, I'm reminded of Princess Jasmine's headband in the classic Disney movie "Aladdin"!!!


For me, the stand out feature on this bracelet is definitely the center turquoise stone, S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!! Turquoise is such a popular stone; it looks fabulous on everybody, and, with everything! Because of its vibrancy, it'll add a nice POP against a neutral palette. I picture it with a black jumpsuit, or with denim cut-offs and a white linen tee. FABULOUS!!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig