Saturday, November 16, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

Soooo... it appears as though winter has arrived, and I have to say I am DEVASTATED, as I'm sure most of you are! It's already FREEEEEZING outside, and I'm not someone who functions well in the cold, so this week, my must have is DEFINITELY PJ Salvage's "Cozi Cardi" in Taupe. Not only is it one of the COMFIEST things I've ever tried on, it may also be one of the WARMEST. Just like a snuggie, these cardis are like blankets with arms, except not too long that you can't move around in them. 
I'm pretty sure once I pick one up for myself, I'm not going to want to take it off....EVER!!!

"Cozi Cardi" in Taupe

This will undoubtedly be my companion through the (endless) cold winter months!!!!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig