Friday, October 18, 2013

Vince: Double Trouble

It's super exciting for me whenever we receive anything silky, especially silky basics! Vince's most recent delivery has some of my faves thus far...

"Double Layer Tank" in Coastal/Black

I HAD to have the "Double Layer Tank" in Coastal/Black! I know it's not for everyone, but I've always loved navy and black together; I think there's something so chic and sophisticated about that particular combination. This light and airy tank is perfect as a stand alone piece, or as a layering one. For now, I see it under a tweed jacket with skinny jeans and boots, but how gorgeous would it be under a striped blazer and shorts once the weather gets warmer???

"Double Layer Blouse" in Almond/White

I love the "Double Layer Blouse" in Almond/White...SO simple, SO perfect! This top composed of double layered silk in contrasting colour couldn't be easier to wear!!! It's floaty silhouette allows for wear with all your favourite skinnies, whether they be denim or otherwise. I see it worn under a fur vest, dark skinny jeans, and cognac riding boots...very cool!!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig