Saturday, October 19, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

We've been SOOOO busy with new stock lately that I haven't had a chance to fill you in on some of my favourite must-haves!!! I should warn you, there are MANY!!!
The one item I've been dying to get my hands on most is Rebecca Taylor's "Melange Laura Blazer" in Grey/ Black. We received it awhile ago, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since! It reminds me of a cool 80's bomber jacket, but with a feminine flair, truly TO DIE FOR!!!
My favorite aspect of the jacket is definitely the leather detailing around the collar; I love how it gives it an edgy yet sophisticated vibe. The peplum in the back is also adorable, and lightens up the edginess of the blazer. This topper is also extremely comfortable and warm, perfect for this time of year!
For a fabulous outfit, pair this blazer over a Lauren Moshi graphic tee or Joie blouse half tucked into a pair of skinnies.
 
"Melange Laura Blazer" in Grey/Black


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig