Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Love By Free People

As mentioned in a previous blog, I think nothing says summer more than a beautiful white/cream top paired with denim; it's a combination I'll NEVER tire of. Free People's latest delivery of boho gems has me thinking I may need to add to my collection, pronto!!!

 "Lace Stripe Day Dream Top" in White

This "Lace Stripe Day Dream Top" in White with its hi-lo hemline, tonal striped front, and sheer lace back has a laid back, yet glamorous vibe. I see it worn casually with a pair of distressed denim shorts, ankle boots, and, if you're so inclined, a crown of flowers. LOVE this.

"Airy Fairy/Meadow Top" in Tea

Thus far, FP's "Airy Fairy/Meadow Top" in Tea has been one of my favourites. This sheer, floaty top with delicate embroidery is soooo pretty and feminine. Paired with denim of any kind, this ethereal top will definitely be a crowd pleaser!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig