Monday, June 24, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

Upon returning to the store after a week long holiday, I had to play a little bit of catch up on all the new stock we received while I was away. The first few pieces I noticed were, of course, all the new Lauren Moshi!!! Although I LOVE them all, my favorite is the "Kallie 4 Peace Thumb Hole Pullover" in Heather Grey. I think the graphic  is gorgeous, and gives off such a calming and peaceful vibe. It's also super comfy, and is actually quite light weight. I can definitely picture it thrown over a pair of leggings as a pre and post yoga outfit, possibly accompanied with an arm full of wrap bracelets, and a green tea latte! 

"Kallie 4 Peace Thumb Hole Pullover" in Heather Grey

I swear Lauren Moshi will be the death of me. I have yet to find something from this line that I don't like and don't want to own. 

What's a girl to do??? :(

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig