Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

Britty's got her eyes on another bag this week! How could I not? If you saw our NEW Rebecca Minkoff "Laser Cut Skylar Mini" in Almond, you'd be all googly-eyed too!!!
I don't know about all you girls out there, but I've been getting pretty bored with my own collection of cross-body bags. They just don't seem to make any sort of statement compared to the Rebecca Minkoff version; it's so unique in both shape and detailing. I LOVE the vintage-y vibe this bag gives off. Another great detail are the pyramid shaped studs found throughout; they give this classic bag a bit of an edge.
I'm also obsessed with its coloring. The warm, cognac shade gives it a level of richness and makes it completely versatile; it'll look great with anything and everything. It's the perfect cross-body bag, promise.

RM's "Laser Cut Skyler Mini" in Almond
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig