Monday, January 21, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

For those who don't know me, I tend to obsess over the new stock we get in CONSTANTLY!!! There is always something I see that I must have, and typically I will not rest until I have it. Ridiculous I know, but I'm positive I'm not the only one out there with this problem. I think the world refers to us as material girls? Lol.

At this point in time, I have my eyes set on this gorgeous Lauren Moshi chiffon scarf!!! I'm truly obsessed with all the skulls, and LOVE how similar it looks to "the" Alexander McQueen scarf, but this one has a tiger's head mixed into the print thus making its own original statement. I strongly believe it will turn heads, and have people all over asking where it's from. What's that familiar sound I hear? It's the sound of my wallet calling my name again!



I hope you will all join me on my non-stop shopping/spending spree!

*Fair warning, by the time this blog is posted, we may be sold out!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig