Thursday, November 8, 2012

Paige's Pick: Retro Throw-Back

Chaser is back at YU Fashion! After it's hiatus, we've decided to bring back the brand due to popular demand. Chaser was founded in LA, and is probably best known for their rocker-retro, graphic shirts. A great part about this budget friendly brand is that the shirts will NEVER go out of style, in fact it gets even better with age!!! This week, my pick was inspired by these tees; have a look below at the looks I put together!


I love this first outfit! It incorporates some of the hottest trends of the season: leather, colored denim, and motorcycle boots. I started with Chaser's "Deconstruction Tee" in Lilac, and 7FAM's "Skinny" jeans in Port. To add an extra edge to this outfit, I chose Doma's "Washed Lamb" leather jacket and Ugg's "Russia" motorcycle boots both in Black. Finally, I added a long Chan Luu necklace to perfectly accessorize this bold and busy look. This look is perfect for a warmer winter day (since we're all dreaming about one); throw on a scarf and mittens and you're all set!!!
 
 
This next outfit is an everyday, casual look. I started with Chaser's "Boxer Tee" in Vintage and  7FAM's "Skinny" jeans in Blackberry. For accessories, I chose a Charlene K purple Agate long necklace and Ash's "Russia" boots in Black. This look is perfect for a day where getting dressed seems like a total chore, and all you want to do is hang out in something comfy, but still stylish.
 

This last outfit is my favorite of all three! I started with the Chaser's "Deconstructed Tee" in Grey and the 7FAM "Slim Illusion Skinnies." To accessorize, I chose the Ash "Titan" motorcycle boots in Black as well as a Chan Luu long necklace. This look would be finished off perfectly with a black motorcycle jacket!

So, now it's time to go back in time and pretend you're that rock-concert-loving teenager all over again...or on second thought, maybe just stick to Chaser Brand tees!
 



Share:

1 comment

  1. Absolutely amazing!Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning extra on this leggings. I just collect my leather leggings for my legs from Stee-Letas.

    ReplyDelete

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig