Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession...

     I have officially decided that there is nothing fun about November. Halloween is over, midterms are in full swing, and the weather gets ugly; it's basically just a month we have to endure until Christmas season. Oh, and "No Shave November" exists. Ew. Don't get me wrong, I am all for supporting prostate cancer, but aren't there other ways of raising money besides growing gross facial hair?!
     Anyways, to cure my November blues, I've turned to procrastinating on Pinterest! From the best cookie recipe to a cute holiday outfit, Pinterest has EVERYTHING, and everyone has a "Pinterest style," something you would not likely wear out, but just like admiring (and wishing you could pull it off). My Pinterest style is all about "gypsy-chic"...anything carefree, bohemian, and hippie-esque. I wish I could run around with flowers in my hair, barefoot in a flowy maxi dress with bracelets up to my elbows, but let's get real...I'll stick to my knits and dreaming about that version of myself! However, every once in a while, I come across a piece that's a perfect cross of my Pinterest style and my real style!!! We JUST received Free People's "Flower Power Cardi" in Ivory, which fulfills that style cross!!!

 

 
     How gorgeous is this cardigan?! It's perfectly unique and bohemian chic, but not extremely "running-through-a-field-of-daisies" hippie. Plus, it's so versatile; you can incorporate this into your closet no matter your style or season. I'm in absolute love with the royal blue floral print!!! Also, the length is perfect, longer cardigans always seem a lot more gypsy-esque to me. This is truly a unique piece, but one that can be worked quite easily into an everyday wardrobe. It's Pinterest meets real world, and there can't be anything better than your Pinterest closet coming to life!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig