Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dear Santa...Rebecca's Calling!!!

 OMG!!! We just received our new shipment of Rebecca Minkoff handbags, and are all REALLY excited about it.  Just in time for Christmas, these bags would make the perfect addition to any of your wish lists! My personal favorite, and one I plan on adding to MY list is the Black and Gold "Moonstruck" bag. We've also received this bag in a Navy and Silver combo. I am truly OBSESSED!!! I just hope Santa agrees that I've been good this year!!!

"Moonstruck" Bag in Black/Gold

 We also received  the "Mac Daddy" in a FABULOUS Slate/Hot Yellow combo (bottom left), and an assortment of "Mini Mac" and "5-Zip" mini cross body bags in various colours.


Christmas is fast approaching and I know these bags won't last long, so hurry in before they are all disappear...we wouldn't want you to miss out!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig