Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Autumn Cashmere

Autumn Cashmere is yet another brand that we're all obsessed with at the store. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this line. Here's a (very) small sampling of the cozy gems we received:

"Jewelled Cardigan" in Heather Grey

"Boatneck w/ Sprinkled Paillettes" in Navy

"Dolman Shrug w/ Bow" received in Black

If you've been following this blog, you know I love lace, sparkle, and anything frilly, but what you may NOT know is I also loooooooove elbow patches. Love them!!! Autumn Cashmere's "Hi Lo Sweatshirt w/ Metallic Leather Elbow Patches" in Black (pictured below) is among my favourites this grouping.

"Hi Lo Sweatshirt w/ Metallic Leather Elbow Patches" in Black

I adore this sweater's perfect combination of simplicity and drama...paired with dark skinnies and loads upon loads of sparkly gems, this has ALL the makings of a "to die for" outfit!!!

Hurry in, with temperatures rapidly falling, these sweaters will NOT last long!!!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Excellent!!!The post is actually the sweetest on this fashion topic. I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates. Great look everywhere. I just collect my leather leggings from Stee-Letas.

    ReplyDelete

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig