Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wedge Runners? Yes, Please!!!

"Bowie Wedges" in Black

I swore up and down that I would NEVER ever wear these, that I would NOT succumb to the pressures of fashion, but lo and behold, I've tried them on, and LOVE them...seriously!!! Not only are they ridiculously comfortable, but they're also awfully cute. Coupled with a skinny jean, they actually look very much like a pair of black lace up booties. If you're a wedge runner newbie (like me!), I think it's easiest paired with a classic tee, leather jacket, Chan Luu scarf, and skinnies; however, if you're a style veteran or fashion trendsetter, a graphic tee and printed jeans should do the trick!!!

Various celebrities in wedge sneakers.
 
Isabel Marant "Willow Bekkets" @ $665, OR Ash "Bowie Wedges" @ $245?!? Ladies, you do the math!
 
*"Bowie Wedges" in Prune coming soon...stay tuned!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig