Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Rebecca Taylor

I love it when we receive Rebecca Taylor; she can always be counted on for something fabulous whether it be a great silk blouse or an incredible dress. Hers is a collection somewhere between rocker chic and girly girl, categories we all belong to in one way or another. The following are some of my top picks:

"Crocodile Tee" in Leche

I love the "Crocodile Tee" in Leche...so simple, yet with incredible detail. Everything about it screams chic to me, from the sheer neckline and cap sleeves, to the tonal croc print body. Throw this top on under your favourite leather jacket, skinnies, and platform booties, and you'll be the best dressed girl anywhere!!!

"Camille Floral Blouse" in Sand

As many, if not ALL of you know, I adore silk and anything girly, so it should come as no surprise that the "Camille Floral Blouse" in Sand is on the top of my "pick" list. I love the sheer, silk chiffon fabric married with the heather grey trim...perfect mix of dressy and casual. This top would be an easy no brainer for lunch with the girls, or a day of errand running.


"Leopard Wool Shift" in Heather Grey

I absolutely adore the "Leopard Wool Shift" in Heather Grey!!! Its mod silhouette is modernized with both leopard print and leather detailing. How fabulous does it look paired with booties?!? ADORABLE.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig