Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession...

     First of all...HAPPY HALLOWEEN! This has got to be my favourite holiday of the year...besides my birthday (which, yes, is a holiday). There's just something about Halloween that I absolutely love. Anyways, onto my obsession...
 
     I am not much of a winter sports girl...the closest I get is sliding around on the bottom of my boots when I'm walking home. Though I may not be all about skiing, I am a big fan of the "ski bunny" look! It may be a bit stereotypical, but I always imagine Nordic print thermals, fur-lined parkas, cute knit mittens, and cozy toques! Winter may bring cold and snow, but it also brings winter fashions which is right up my alley. It's just a whole bunch of comfy, cozy, "bundling up" clothes...and bundling up is just like staying in bed all day which I  also loooooove!!! So, this week I am channeling my inner ski bunny and chose as my pick, Splendid's "Breckenridge Thermal Leggings" in Snowbird, the perfect winter pants.
 

     How adorable and wintery are these?! I am OBSESSED with Nordic print. To me, the print just emanates the fun parts of winter, like sledding and hot chocolate. I can see myself wearing these while hitting the slopes...just kidding! I would pair them with a slouchy toque, a knit pullover (my love for knit is still going strong), my super warm down filled bomber, and of course, my winter staple...Uggs! They feel just like my pyjamas, and it can't get any better than that.

Every girl needs a pair of these!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig