Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jessie's Diary

Greetings from across the pond! I can't believe I have already been in London for 3 weeks; it has been a crazy whirlwind that's for sure! So many things to do, places to see, and stores to browse (and of course, school must fit in somewhere as well). Yu Fashion will always hold a special place in my heart, so I thought a monthly "diary" would be a great way to stay in touch, and share some of my favorite things/experiences.

So, for those of you who don't know, I am doing an MA in Fashion Retail at the London College of Fashion (I just found out that Jimmy Choo is a former graduate!!!). My campus is located right in the heart of downtown London, and so far I love it! My first assignment was to walk down Regent Street (one of London's most notorious shopping districts) and evaluate the stores based on the level of customer service they provided...it also gave me the opportunity to do some major shopping of my own! 

Aside from school and shopping, I have also gone to some amazing museums, my favorite being the Victoria and Albert museum (this museum is entirely dedicated to fashion). An amazing exhibit of ball gowns from the 1950's to 2011 were on display...so glamorous!




Can't you imagine Diane twirling around the store in this number? 

Stay tuned for more posts from across the pond...once a Yu girl, always a Yu girl!!! xoxo Jessie

 
Share:

5 comments

  1. Miss you Jessie! LOVED reading this...so nice imagining where you are/what you're up to! Wishing you much happiness there and look forward to the next diary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola and Diane, missing both of you as well!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to hear from you Jesser! We ALL miss you so much! Mabel says hello! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fay!! Miss you and Everyone!!-and of course Mabel as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig