Saturday, August 11, 2012

Who Wore It Better???


I was dressing Mabel earlier this morning and throughout the day, all I've thought about was how I wanted to be dressed just like her! So, I decided to try it on. This week, Mabel (and I) are wearing the Wildfox "Lennon Gypsy Baby" sweater with Free People's "Floral Denim Blazer" in Black. This  jacket is SO cute and SUPER comfortable, which makes it perfect for layering. Mabel decided to dress this look up with Catherine Popesco and Charlene K jewels. I, on the other hand, made mine a bit more casual (let's be honest here, I'm not as refined as Mabel) with a Chan Luu scarf. I don't know, I think I have the upper hand on Mabel this week...I have arms to carry my Rebecca Minkoff "Mini Mac" and legs to wear my Dreamy Delicious, but I guess those are just technicalities. What do you think, who wore it best???

Jerd and Mabel...BFFs
Share:

5 comments

  1. I think I'm going to have to go with Jerd for this one...YOU look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEAM JERD!! Always!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love me some Mabel but undeniably YOU rock it Jerd!! (and not just cuz you have limbs - omg that made me laugh!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerd definitely wore it best! I LOVE the blazer!!

    ReplyDelete

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig