Monday, August 20, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession...

"I have enough shoes, I don't need anymore."-said NOBODY EVER!

     You can never have enough shoes; no matter what it is, there is ALWAYS a reason to buy more. New heels for a dress, new boots for the fall season, or new flats because you just feel sorry for yourself. This week, I chose 2 of my favourite pairs of shoes, summoned my inner fashionista, and with a little bit (okay, a lot bit) of thinking, I created outfits to go with them!

     My first outfit is based off of the Alessandra Ambrosio loves "Melissa Glitter Pumps," or as I like to call them, Barbie's (and Kiki's) dream shoes! Not only are they covered in disco ball dust, but they have the cutest bow detail at the back. As you've heard from me multiple times, I am a firm believer in the "comfortable yet stylish" combo, and these shoes are perfect 10's in both categories! Like a spirit animal, all fashionistas have to have a spirit shoe, and these are totally mine!

     I paired my spirit shoes with 7FAM's "Slim Illusion Skinnies" in Dark Rinse, Winter Kate's "Black Seal Skin Tank" (the most amazing velvet top you will ever meet, complete with a killer knotted back, but you'll have to come in and see for yourself!), Charlene K "Druzy" necklace, and the head turning Rebecca Minkoff Embossed Python "Swing Bag," and you thought these shoes couldn't get any better! From the bag to the necklace, every part of this outfit screams "Kiki." My style, when it comes to dressing up, is pretty simple, but definitely nothing less of fabulous. This would be my "go to" dinner and drinks outfit, simple yet stunning!



       Outfit number two is inspired by the Ugg "Fabrice" boots in Stout. They remind me of Jeffrey Campbell "Litas," but more unique, wearable, and durable for the upcoming winter (that word is cringe worthy I know, but sometimes you just have to face the facts). The combination of the brass hardware, and chocolate leather might be the best pairing EVER, right after my favourite style/comfort duo. If any boot was designed with Kiki in mind, these would be them!

     The boots get even more Kiki kicked into them with my clothing choices: Wildfox "Lennon Gypsy Baby" sweater, Doma "Washed Lamb Hooded Leather Jacket," and AG "Stilts" in Dark Night. The Lennon sweater has always been one of my favourites because of the uber cozy material and super relaxed fit. I recently fell in love with dream catchers (don't even ask how many I have), so of course, I also fell in love with this print. It is the ideal "free-spirit" symbol and lately, I am all about being a "free-spirit" (not quite sure what being a free-spirit entails, but I want to be one anyways). The Doma jacket and ever stylish AG's just complete my look!

  

Well ladies, there you have it, proof that you can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes!!! Happy Shopping!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig