Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession (Part 2)...

     Yesterday, I pulled 2 outfits together based on my favourite shoes. Easy, right? Not for this girl! That was one of the hardest things I've done, even compared to a university final, or pulling myself out of bed before 9 a.m. on a Saturday morning (and let me tell you, that's near impossible!!!). A little look behind the scenes of yesterday's "Kiki's Current Obsession," and you'd see me running around the store, switching pieces in and out, consulting the Yu Fashion Police (Fay and Diane), some staring wordlessly at whatever it was that I had put together, and a whole lot of losing my mind. After all my sweat and tears, I did manage to create 2 amazing outfits, but that wasn't without sacrifice!

     You know that piece in your closet that you absolutely LOVE, but it doesn't seem to go with the outfit you're wearing, no matter how hard you try to incorporate it? I ran into that problem with the 7FAM "Skinny" in Peacock, and I just couldn't bear leaving them behind, so here we are with "Kiki's Current Obsession Part 2!!!"

 

 
     You might be thinking..."Another pair of coloured jeans, what is so special about these?", but these aren't  just your ordinary coloured jeans, they're cords!!! It makes me think back to when I was a child, wearing my corduroy OshKosh overalls, except this time, the corduroy I'll be wearing is actually fabulous and stylish, and in the most beautiful teal jewel tone too! These are the perfect pair of pants for transitioning into fall; right now, pair them with nude heels and a floral silk tank, but when fall comes, tuck them into boots (like the Ugg "Fabrice" boots!) and throw on a chunky sweater! Like I did yesterday, you'll regret ever leaving these behind!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig