Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession (AGAIN)...

You're probably all tired of hearing from me by now (sometimes I even get tired of myself, I understand), but I've got one more obsession to share with you, whether you like it or not, but I'm sure you'll like it...because this time around, it's a Wildfox pick! How could you not love it?!?
 
I am a huge fan of thunderstorms, lightning, and all! I'd rather run outside and puddle jump in the pouring rain than sit inside and beg for the sun. I understand that not everyone loves a good storm like I do, there's not a sane person that doesn't love rainbows! Not liking rainbows is pretty much saying you don't like to be happy, and I'm pretty sure that's illegal (or it ought to be).
 
Take one rainbow, add some warm fuzzies, mix it all together, and what do you get? Wildfox's "Rainbow Baggy Beach Jumper" in Ghost Blue! I always say, Wildfox is love at first feel, and their Baggy Beach Jumpers are prime evidence of that. I just love how cozy this sweater is; it's the perfect mix of relaxed fit and a super soft "I wish they made blankets like this" material that make it so lovable. Then, the rainbow comes along and punches the calm, pale blue sweater square in the face with a fistful of happiness. It promotes the sweater to the top of the first page of my fall/winter must haves (yes, first page!!! You think I would only have one page of must-haves?!? Puh-lease, not when you have all of Yu to choose from!).  This sweater is absolutely perfect for those rainy days...oh, the irony.

Rainbow Baggy Beach Jumper in Ghost Blue
 
Even though I love storms, sometimes I wish I could have a rainbow right in the middle of the downpour. Wildfox has made sure that you don't need to wait until after the storm to have your rainbow, you can have both at the same time!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig