Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jessie's Last blog: Chan Luu

For those of you who don't know, I am jetting off to London, England for school, so I'm saddened to say that this will be my last official post!  Over the last two and a half years, Yu Fashion has definitely wedged it's way into my heart. I mean, what's not to love? Being surrounded by stunning clothes, jewelry, shoes etc. all day, and of course, ALL the amazing customers and friends that I've made, and come to know over the years! For my final blog I thought I would leave you with MY current obsession...Chan Luu!!! Well, to tell you the truth, Chan Luu has been an obsession of mine ever since I first started working here, and with the help of Diane and Fay my collection has grown considerably over the years. Lucky for me (and all of you Chan Luu lovers out there), we just received a huge shipment of wrap bracelets and necklaces (perfect timing)! Here's a peek at a few of the goodies:



Well, it's been a slice! Stay tuned because I'll be making guest blog appearances from jolly old England...once a Yu girl, ALWAYS a Yu girl!!! XOXO - Jessie

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig