Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jerd's Corner: Fall Essentials

I know many of you won't believe me, but I'm trying to downsize this fall sticking only to the bare necessities. My first official fall purchase was the Vince "Ribbed Poncho," this will be the fall sweater for me. There are many reasons why I chose this. Firstly, it is over sized, so even if I eat a couple extra Subways on campus, no one will ever notice...Secondly, the color is the perfect neutral that will go with everything (both cool and warm tones)...a total no brainer (I need all the brain power I can get!!!. Thirdly, it's one of the only wool sweaters that I don't find super itchy...seriously, I need to pounce on these opportunities when they come about! Lastly, it's long enough for leggings, a "must" for me, and an essential for study days!!!
 
Ribbed Poncho



So, how will I be wearing this? Most likely, I will be sporting this sweater with either leggings, or skinny jeans and motorcycle boots. I also think it will be super cute over my floral dresses and a pair of desert booties. I also can see it worn over a maxi skirt and combat boots; I'll reserve this option for a real adventurous day!
 
Other items on my radar this season: a new pair of "Dreamy Delicious" jeggings, brown riding boots, leathery pants, and a couple of new Wildfox Tees. There that's it, pretty good right?
 
*** This doesn't mean I don't accept "gifts"...Those are always welcomed!!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig