Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Graham & Spencer

OMG, this latest Graham & Spencer delivery is seriously blowing my socks off!!! Each and every piece is absolutely stunning...

Nomad Print Top in Grey and Autumn Gauze Top in Black

Pebble Chiffon Top in Ivory and Georgette Blouse in Cream

My favourite pieces are the "Pebble Chiffon" and "Georgette" blouses...super feminine and ethereal looking. The "Pebble Chiffon" top in Ivory is my version of a basic white tee; the perfect topper for all your colour and printed jeans. The "Georgette" blouse in Cream is just soooooo beyond perfect. How fab would it be with skinnies, boots, and a fur vest??? LOVE.

*Dharshi, I know I shouldn't have...but I did anyway, the "Georgette" has been added to your stash!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig