Saturday, July 21, 2012

Paige's Pick: Transition (With Colour) From Summer to Fall

This week's pick is not a specific item that I have chosen to display, (a little sad since all the pieces I've decided to use this week are awesome!), but more of a fashion trend that is going to carry through the next few seasons: colored denim. My three outfits this week are to show you how to transition your summer colored pants into the fall season. Have a look below:




For this first look, I chose the 7FAM "Skinny" jeans in Port. This pair of denim we just received a few days ago, and they are the most perfect shade of red, one that's deep and rich enough to wear through the fall and winter; however, let's not jump too far ahead, the outfit above is strictly for those cooler days at the end of summer as we ready ourselves for the upcoming season. I've paired the 7's with Lauren Moshi's "Wylie Raglan" top and the Rebecca Minkoff "Mini Mac" in Eggplant. For shoes, I chose basic Samra ballet flats in Black with a hint of shiny lace detail. This look could be accessorized with Chan Luu wrap bracelets, and large cocktail rings from either Avant Garde or Charlene K. If you find the days too breezy for this look, throw on a leather jacket for added warmth.



 
For the next outfit, I chose the Vince "Crop Skinny Ankle" pants in Tomato. I liked these because they are bright and bold, yet can easily be toned down by the addition of a neutral colored top and/or scarf, which in most cases, the fall season is all about anyway. I chose to pair the Joie "Electra" top in Caviar with these bold pants, as well as a Chocolate and Eggshell paisley printed Chan Luu scarf. To finish off the look, I used Ash "Dune" booties in Black. You could accessorize this look by adding layers and layers of bracelets, as well as a bag to give this look a more polished and sophisticated feel.



This last look is the boldest of the bunch, the one that stands out the most, and has the most color. I chose the new 7FAM "Skinny" jeans in Blackberry, a deep, dark purple. I then contrasted the dark pants with a bright, colorful top from Splendid: the "Block Stripe V-neck" in Popsicle. For even more color, I chose to add a Rebecca Minkoff "Mini Mac" bag in Teal. Finally, for some neutrals, I used the Ash "Dune" booties in Black to ground the overall look. This outfit would for sure brighten up a dreary fall day!

Stay out of the fall fog and add some color to the upcoming season!!! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig