Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Paige's Pick

As you know, we recently received Rebecca Minkoff bags in a variety of colors: from neons, to pastels, we have them all. But now, with only three "Mini Mac" bags left, Neon Pink, Teal, and Denim Blue, the stakes are high to get the one you want! Instead of building outfits before adding accessories this week, I thought I would change it up, and base my outfit choices on the "Mini Mac" bags. From conservative to daring, I've captured three very different looks below to help you decide which "Mini Mac" bag is right for you!


This first look was inspired by the Teal "Mini Mac." I started off with Joie's "Felix Top" in Porcelain, paired with 7FAM "Skinny Crop & Roll" light denim capris. I added a Maison Scotch "Dyed Denim Inspired" blazer in Military, and Samra flats in the "Burnished Disco Patent" pattern. Finally, I added Karyn Chopik and Jocelyn Kennedy necklaces to complete the outfit. This simple, and easy to wear outfit looks amazing with the "Mini Mac" Teal bag; adding a bright color to such a neutral outfit completes the look, and gives it a stand out quality. 


This next look was inspired by the Denim Blue "Mini Mac." The color of this bag in particular can easily be incorporated into any outfit making it the perfect bag to throw on when you're running out the door. I decided to use patterns in the outfit to make it more interesting; I used a Graham and Spencer basic white tee, and Soft Joie's "Redmond" skirt in Black and White Ikat. To accessorize, I used a Chan Luu skull scarf in Navy and Black to bring out the color of the bag, a grey Agate necklace, and Ash's "Jalouse Booties." Any boho girl would love this look, not to mention the "Mini Mac!"


Shades of...neon?! This look was inspired specifically from the "Mini Mac" Neon Pink clutch. I thought it would be fun to build an outfit based entirely on neon colors. I started with the Funktional "Breezy Crop" shirt in Cobalt, and a pair of AG "Stilt" Neon Yellow pants. To finish off, I kept the accessories neutral and understated choosing the Ash "Jalouse Booties," and a Chan Luu multi-chain necklace. If you're daring enough to try this outfit, you can always add either a black, or white tank top to break up the colors a bit. Bright, bold, and brilliant is in, so why not take advantage of one of the hottest trends right now and be the "highlight" of the party???
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig