Monday, May 28, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession...

Surprisingly, my obsession this week has nothing to do with lace or pink! I have a new found style obsession that I just can't get enough of: Festival Fashion! Fringe, lace, rocker tees, denim cut-offs, tie-dye, studs, and hippie sunglasses everywhere! Spring/summer is definitely festival season, from the famous Coachella to Edmonton's own Folk Fest, and I love it. Everything and anything goes when it comes to festival fashion, and even the most outrageous outfits make me swoon. I love the mismatch of patterns and materials! Just so unique and cool!


This week, to go along with my festival fetish, I am obsessed with the Ella Moss "Rosa Floral" top! With the fringe and bright floral pattern, I can just picture it with a pair of denim cut-offs, retro sunglasses, "western" ankle booties, and a giant floppy hat! Add a slouchy cross-body bag to complete the look, then throw up a peace sign, jam out to some "Neon Indian" and head out to the festivals!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig