Saturday, April 14, 2012

Paige's Pick

This week's pick is all about tie-dye, color, and printed jeans! I've put together 3 outfits, one for each of the new styles of jeans we received:


This first outfit is bright, bold, and refreshing! I have the Garden Party 7FAM jeans paired with a James Perse basic white tee. To bring out the blue in these jeans, I added a turquoise Jocelyn Kennedy necklace and a Botkier "Ziggy Small Satchel" bag in Electric. Finally, for another punch of color, I added Samra flats in Neon Yellow.
 

This next outfit was inspired by the ladies who like to keep it "simple." For those of you who tend to favour this look, I'm sure it's been difficult to jump on the patterned/colored jean wagon; however, the intimidation days are over! I recommend trying 7FAM's "Skinny Roll Up Jean" in Ancient Pyramid Laser. These jeans will add just enough pattern to your outfit so that the rest can remain as simple as you'd like. I chose a James Perse basic white tee worn under a 7FAM jean jacket in Clean White. For another neutral, I chose a Chan Luu scarf in Peppercorn as well as a pair of bronzed Samra flats. Why not try something different while the look is still hot and new???


This one's my favorite! I paired the 7FAM "Cropped Roxanne" jeans in Cloud Lavender with Line's "Skylar" open knit sweater in Oyster. For accessories, I added a Chan Luu printed scarf as well as  Linea Pelle's "Dylan Zip Clutch" in Amethyst. To complete the look, Ash's "Jalouse" booties in Nocciola does the trick!

Broken down, these jeans aren't as intimidating as they appear, so NO EXCUSES!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig