Friday, December 30, 2011

Staff Style Crushes...cont'd

Jessie: Sienna Miller




I'm not a dedicated follower of celebrity style...but I guess if I had to choose someone, it would be Sienna Miller. This actress/designer/model has an effortless style that never seems over the top. I think her style is really relatable, and always interesting. Furthermore, she adds something unexpected to almost every outfit: a great shoe, or a structured jacket...whatever she puts on, she makes her own.   

I'm also a fan of her extensive collection of flats. Being on the "tall side" myself, I have always felt more comfortable in flats. However, in the "fashion world," high heels seem to dominate, so it's refreshing to see a fashionista wearing flats instead of the usual sky high heels (I love her red booties in the second pic).

Overall, Sienna chooses pieces that are easy and effortless, which I think are signs of a true fashion guru.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig