Saturday, October 1, 2011

Paige's Pick: Free People "Crop Mesh"

We'll keep this brief...I LOVE this Free People "Crop Mesh" top, and so will you! All you have to do is look at the two looks to fall in love with this piece as much as I have.


This is the first, and dressier of the two looks. I've paired some Dylan and George jeans with it, as well as a simple black tank under the "Crop Mesh" top, and a pair of Ash "Dune" booties. I topped this easy, chic look off with a Jocelyn Kennedy necklace to make this FP top the talk of the town!



If you haven't fallen in love yet, this look will be sure to change your mind! I've changed the look entirely from easy-chic to casual-sophisticated. I put a white Velvet t-shirt underneath the FP top, added a pair of James jeans "Twiggy Cargo" pants, and leather Ugg "Amberlee" boots. I finished off the look with a Sir Alistair Rai patterned scarf. So if your heart's pounding faster, cheeks just got a little flushed, and you feel like there are butterflies in your stomach, don't worry, you've just been won over by Free People!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig