Saturday, April 2, 2011

Odd Molly Arrives...Finally!!!

We're beyond excited here at the store! Odd Molly, a cult favourite amongst our customers, has finally arrived with their Spring/Summer collection!!! The following is a little sampling of what we received:

Shivers Blouse

Nesbitt Cardigan

Mercerised Cardigan


Hookup Sleeved Tunic

...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Aren't they all fabulous??? I loved everything in this collection, but my favourite piece is the "Hookup Sleeved Tunic." So beautiful! It can be worn quite easily with leggings and flip-flops in the Summer, BUT would be outstanding in the Fall over skinny jeans, with a "Mongolian" fur vest...agree???

 Also, I think the "Nesbitt Cardigan" deserves an honourable mention here...the sweater is adorable and sweet in the front, but has a beautiful surprise in the back...you're going to have to come in and discover for yourself what it is!!!

*Lola, rest assured, your pieces are safely stowed away!!!
Share:

1 comment

  1. I can barely stand it that I have to wait to see these pieces...an Odd Molly arrival is always one of the most exciting because it's so different from anything else.

    PS Now I'm counting on YU hooking me up with a "mongolian" fur vest this fall too! No pressure Diane :)

    ReplyDelete

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig