Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lauren Moshi!




New Lauren Moshi has arrived! I know there are lots of Lauren Moshi fans, myself included, and this is one of my FAVOURITE collections so far (I already bought two). We received the "Tongue" print again, but this time with red lips... I love the rocker Rolling Stones feel the red gives! We also received the "Peace Sign" print, which is a cute departure from the typical peace sign. We received the sweatshirt in grey instead of black, and a couple other styles not pictured. I added the picture of Ashley Tisdale, she looks so cool in the Peace Sign top! If these prints are a bit too rocker for you, we also received a really pretty "Flower" print, that looks like watercolor. Sizes are going fast, so drop by and check them out! 

*Hertz, call me to discuss!!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig