Saturday, October 30, 2010

Amanda Uprichard


Amanda Uprichard makes the cutest dresses, ultra-girlie!!! We've received the 'Joan' Dress in Red and the 'Ruffle Halter' Dress in Twilight.
I love the 'Joan' Dress in Red, it is such a versatile piece. I would wear it with black tights, ankle booties,
and a boyfriend blazer for a fun night out! If you wanted to make the dress more daytime, I would pair it with a grey leather jacket (I love the combination of red and grey), a pair of leggings, motorcycle boots, and a scarf!
The 'Ruffle Halter' Dress is a new style, it is so cute! I absolutely love the ruffle neckline, but honestly what's not to love about that ruffles and silk! It is a perfect party dress!!
If you are looking for a great dress for a night out, Yu Fashion has you covered!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig