Saturday, September 25, 2010

Skinny Belts!

The skinny belt is a great classic that is making a comeback for fall! They were seen all over the fall runway belted over dresses...a "ladylike" look at Louis Vuitton. If you wanted to incorporate this trend, I would just wear a belt on top of a fine knit sweater. If the "ladylike" trend is not your thing, I love wearing the skinny belts at the waist on top of flowy, silk tops. It gives definition to your shape while still being comfortable; and of course, the skinny belt is perfect in jeans...it will fit through the smallest belt loops! 

We just received a bunch of new "Brave" skinny belts, and I am loving them all!!! My favourite is the one with little studs...soo cute! I would definitely wear it over one of my baggy, silk tops!

Whichever way you want to wear it, the skinny belt is definitely a must-have for fall!!

New Brave Skinny Belts
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig