Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Winter Kate!!

The Fall Shipment of Winter Kate is here, and I could not be more excited!!! I love looking at all the fun prints and fabrics! This line is definitely out-there, fit for a true fashionista!

This time around, Nicole did her favorite style, the "Jasmine Cardy", in a Velvet Burnout! The colors in the "Jasmine Cardy" are gorgeous, it is a beautiful combination of purple, brown, and olive... all perfect fall colors! Velvet is a huge trend for fall, so this is an easy way to add velvet to your outfit. This wrap looks great with grey denim and a simple top or even cargo pants. With the "Jasmine", I would suggest wearing slim pants and neutral colors to counteract the length in the front.

A new style this collection is the "Jade", which reminds me of the "Eden" except shorter. I also find the shorter style a little more everyday, you can just throw it over your outfit like a blazer. The black silk "Jade" is a great basic, I think it would look great with skinny jeans tucked into motorcycle boots and a patterned scarf! The "Jade" in gold is a standout piece! I love the contrast of the pale yellow with the turquoise print! This totally has a 70's vibe, which is a big trend for fall. If you are a little more adventurous, I would wear this with a flowy top and bell-bottoms to channel your inner hippie child! 
       
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig