Thursday, August 12, 2010

What's Mabel Wearing????


This week Mabel is showcasing how simple it is to transition your summer wardrobe into fall.

For Mabel's summer look, I started with a Graham & Spencer black racerback dress and layered it with a Jocelyn Kennedy wood necklace, a Karyn Chopik leaf necklace, and a Chan Luu charm necklace. I think wood jewellery is great for summer as it adds a bohemian vibe to an outfit! This is the perfect summer dress as it is easy to throw on and go, but it is also very versatile and will transition easily into fall.     

For Mabel's fall look, I simply added a Velvet cashmere sweater, and a Tolani leopard scarf. This Velvet sweater would be perfect for any fall day. I also thought that the leopard scarf spiced up the outfit, and leopard is huge for fall. I think the scarf is an easy way to incorporate the trend into your fall wardrobe. For this outfit, I would also add tights and boots to make Mabel's outfit more fall appropriate.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig