Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rachel Pally Max Top


We just receive the Rachel Pally Max Top! I love this top, to be honest I am wearing it as I am typing this blog. I have it on with black leggings and a leather vest, and I could not be more comfortable! We, here at Yu, have been fans of Rachel Pally for a while, as her clothing is comfortable and fashionable... what more could you ask for? I am obsessed with her fabric, it is so soft and comfy! Seriously, once you try her stuff on, you will be in love with the fabric, and wishing all your clothes were Rachel Pally! The Max top is one of those pieces that you could see yourself wearing everyday; it's perfect with leggings, jeans, and cargos! Stop by and try it on, we received it in the Black and Raisin, it will not disappoint!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig