Monday, August 16, 2010

Doma Detachable Hood Motorcycle Jacket


We have received another great leather jacket from Doma; this time, it is a motorcycle jacket with a detachable hood. I love this jacket! Once you put it on, you will instantly feel 100 times cooler! I also think the black is the perfect color for this motorcycle jacket; it is definitely an edgy piece! It gives you a great shape, and is very flattering for a fuller chest. I LOVE the way Nicky Hilton is wearing this jacket...I would wear this outfit everyday to work, or school in the fall! It's a great everyday piece with some edge!  

P.S. Rhonda, I heard that you were thinking about the Doma jackets, I think this one would look perfect with your motorcycle boots, and will be super flattering for your figure!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Amazing Jacket!!!! I just bought mine and I actually can't wait for the fall weather to come so I can wear it everywhere!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing mine all summer with my dresses!!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig