Friday, August 13, 2010

Doma Detachable Hood Bomber Jacket


We are slowly starting to receive our leather jackets, and I couldn't be more excited... I am probably the only person happy with the cold weather, so I can start wearing my new fall clothes! The Doma Detachable Hood Bomber Jacket would be the perfect thing to wear today, with a pair of jeans and boots. I absolutely love the way Cheryl Cole is wearing this jacket (pictured above); I think it is the perfect rocker look. We received this jacket in Mink, which is a taupe color, and I have to admit, I like even better than the black. The color is a great departure from your basic black leather jacket. I am loving the detachable hood...I love the hip casual feel the hood lends to the jacket. Stop by and check it out!! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig