Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vince Cargo Pocket Leggings

The Vince Cargo Pocket Legging has to be my favorite pant for fall, and I admit I have even worn them on a hot summer day because I love them so much! The cargo pant is a huge trend, and Vince intreprets the trend in a simple and classic way. The cargo legging is not blantantly obvious, so they will become a classic staple in your closet. All you need to do is add a pair of boots, and you will have the perfect fall outfit!

Another plus, they have to be the most comfy pant I own! The cargo legging is higher waisted, giving you extra coverage. Seriously, I think everyone should drop by and try these pants! They will not dissapoint! Also, Vince will no longer be making any of their ponte pants, so this will be your last chance to buy a pair!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig